top of page


$1,000 per month.

CFO Small Business is for companies with $1 million to $3 million in annual revenues using QuickBooks Online. This service includes tracking of inventory and / or job costs in financial statements.


Accurate accrual-basis financial statements every month. Up to 2 hours of video call meetings per month for performance review and planning.


This package is suitable for companies with:

  • A gap between when income is earned and paid.

  • Up to two (2) bank accounts.

  • Up to two (2) credit cards.

  • Up to two (2) payment apps.

  • Accounts receivable - invoices that are issued to customers and paid at a later date.

  • Inventory tracked reported on tax returns and management reports.


At the time of Sign-Up, Upwind Strategies will:

  • Have an initial consultation meeting with the client to identify their financial processes, map out all accounts, and determine the best practices for managing their finances and obtaining useful financial insights.

  • Create or update client's categories to track revenue, expenses, assets, debts, and equity in the company.

  • Input and categorize client's transactions for their bank account, credit card, and payment apps from the beginning of the current year to date.

  • Make journal entries and enter balance sheet transactions to match the company's books to prior-year tax returns.

  • Set up an effective process for handling job invoicing and costing.

On a monthly basis, Upwind Strategies will:

  • Categorized all transactions for the company's bank account, credit card, and payments apps.  Reconcile each of these accounts.

  • Record

  • Generate a balance sheet and profit and loss statement for the prior month on an accrual basis.

  • Have a one-hour meeting with client to review the company's financial performance.

What this package does not include:

  • Physical inventory inspection.

  • Handling or processing cash bank transactions.

  • Employee and / or contractor payment nor compliance.

  • Tax filings and tax matters.  You should always seek the assistance of a licensed CPA to deal with tax matters.


bottom of page